There are over 2000 vehicles with an average age of 2.5 years , equipped with the latest technology and appropriate to respond to all customer needs
88.365 cargo freight
1.767.300 ton transported
99 % of our fleet have Euro 5 and Euro 6 technology
250 New Vehicles
- Euro trailer
- Mega trailer
- Euroliner trailer
- Skale trailer 20’,30’,40’,45’ and boxes,extendable pump (option)
- Fixed Plataform
- Open Top
- Chilled Fridge trailer,with rollerbed system (option)
- Flat bed
- Trailers adapted for the carriage of dangerous goods (ADR)
- Fuel Tanker
- Express Van
- Curtain sided van (Mini Tir)
- Box van
- Refrigerated truck
As part of our development, Patinter fleet is 100% equipped with a complete vehicle tracking system and fleet management, which allows us to increase productivity, improve the customer service, through the compliance with the legislation , risk mitigation and extension of the fleet life.
Vehicle location and assets
- Asset tracking
Control of fleet activity
- Cost management
Vehicle tracking and sensor monitoring
- Fleet management in a simple and effective way, resulting in a clear increase in productivity, margins and quality of service.
Route planning and monitoring
- Proper planning, ensuring better service to our customers.
- Fleet management reports are detailed and specified. The issues to improve are immediately identified.
- Profitability and better management of vehicles available
Driving behavior analysis
- Real knowledge made driving type, resulting in a decrease in fuel costs, the emission of exhaust gas, maintenance costs and road accidents.
Text communication with drivers
- Quick and effective communication with the drivers by sending simple text messages.
- Assigning jobs
/ tasks to drivers in a simple and effective way.
- Monitoring progression of each of these work in real time. Resulting in greater control at work / service performed.
Driving time monitoring
- Permanent information about the driving times of each driver;
- Compatibility with Regulation (EC) 561/2006.